Successful applicants will have strong academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, and proven leadership ability. We are looking for students who are accomplished and well-rounded with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
To be eligible to apply for the McKinsey Diverse Young Leaders Scholarship, an individual must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior graduating in Spring 2018
- Be of Hispanic, Latino/Latina, African American, or Native American race or ethnicity
- Be able to establish to McKinsey evidence of your identity and right to work in the U.S.
- Have a minimum unweighted grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and either a minimum ACT score of 27 or a minimum SAT score of 1860 (old scoring) or 1250 (new scoring)
- Have plans to enroll at a four-year accredited institution during the 2017-2018 academic year